Pierata x So Far Sokool
- So Far Sokool
- Total price
- Share price (per 5%)
- Inglis Classic Yearling Sale
PIERATA x SO FAR SOKOOL FILLY
Introducing Toward Reward’s latest racing prospect, an athletic well-balanced filly by the exciting first season sire PIERATA. This filly was secured at the 2023 Inglis Classic Yearling Sale for an absolute steal at $50,000.00 + GST out of the Widden Stud draft. The filly took the sale experience and travel back to her new home in Melbourne in her stride! The filly has completed her education process and is now enjoying a well-earned 6-8 week spell and will make her return to the stables in June. She’s a very nice filly and we can’t wait to see what she is able to achieve next prep and capable of on race day!
SHARES IN THIS STUNNING FILLY WILL NOT LAST LONG! TO REVIEW A COPY OF THE PDS OR TO RESERVE YOUR SHARES TODAY, CONTACT US TODAY!
Sire: PIERATA (by PIERRO)
- By the Triple Crown winner and Champion First and Second Season Sire, PIERRO.
- Defeating 39 individual Gr.1 winners of 79 Gr.1 races highlighted by TRAPEZE ARTIST, BIVOUAC, BRUTAL, EXCEEDANCE, NATURE STRIP, SANTA ANA LANE and REDZEL, PIARATA’S defining moment came in the Gr.1 All Aged Stakes during the Autumn carnival at Royal Randwick.
- Outside of the top five only twice in his 26 career starts which netted in excess of $5.8m, another of PIARATA’S undeniable highlights was his success in the Gr.3 Sydney Stakes over 1200m at Randwick, where he recorded a quicker time than REDZEL achieved when winning the very next race on the card, $10m The Everest over the same distance.
- First-crop yearlings have sold for up to $800,000.00.
Dam: SO FAR SOKOOL (by SHOWCASING (GB))
- By the fastest Gimcrack winner ever, and record-breaking Gr.2 winning son of OASIS DREAM, SHOWCASING.
- Out of a three-time winning mare, and winner of the 2018 Listed Bendigo Guineas, SO FAR SOKOOL. Past winners of the race include ANNAVISTO, who will contest the G1 Queen Of The Turf stakes at Randwick this weekend! You can watch SO FAR SOKOOL’s explosive turn of foot victory by clicking here!
- Mare of 3 foals, her first foal is an unnamed colt by INVADER, an unraced 2YO to keep an eye on, her third foal is a weanling colt by ZOUSTAR.
BONUS Schemes & Race Series Eligibility
- Nominated for the rich $12,550,000 prizemoney offered Inglis Race Series and Inglis Xtra $100,000 maiden series.
- BOBS Nominated.
- To be nominated for 1st nomination Blue Diamond and 1st nomination Golden Slipper.
Selected by Toward Reward’s astute bloodstock agent, Lenny Russo of Bluegrass Bloodstock, and to be trained by the up-and-coming, Patrick Kearney. Hear Lenny’s thoughts on this stunning filly below!
2.5% – $2,131.25
5% – $4,262.50
7.5% – $6,393.75
10% – $8,525.00
A 5% share or greater guarantees your name a place in the race book! Share pricing is inclusive of all ongoing costs to the 31st of May!
Included in the share pricing – all sale related expenses including transport, 77 days of agistment, education process (breaking in), Inglis Race Series nomination, syndication establishment and legal costs, and 12 months premium bloodstock insurance.
THERE IS ONLY 42.5% REMAINING! TO REVIEW THE PDS OR RESERVE YOUR SHARES, CONTACT US TODAY!
If you have any questions about the filly, syndication, or ownership, please do not hesitate to use contact form on this page, call Matt on 0429 207 891, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TOWARD REWARD THOROUGHBREDS PTY LTD (Authorised Representative No 001292019). Being an Authorised Representative of Stable Connect Ltd (AFS Licence No. 336964). Stable Connect is the Promotor and Offeror of all horses managed by Toward Reward Thoroughbreds.