Magnus x Desert Pegasus
- Desert Pegasus
- Emma-Lee & David Browne
- Total price
- Share price (per 5%)
- Inglis Premier Yearling Sale
MAGNUS x DESERT PEGASUS FILLY
Introducing Toward Reward’s latest racing prospect, a lovely moving filly by the proven stakes producing sire MAGNUS. This filly was secured at the 2023 Inglis Premier Yearling Sale for just $40k + GST out of the Hollylodge Thoroughbreds draft. The filly took the sales experience in her stride and went straight to the breakers for her education process, and then a short 2 week baby preparation in the stables. She is now enjoying a well-earned spell and will look to return to work mid-June with the target to get her to one of the early 2YO jump outs. She’s a little pocket rocket and looks every part an early 2YO type and is nominated for absolutely everything! The filly is in fantastic hands with Emma-Lee & David Browne of Sparta Racing and is to be trained out of their Cranbourne stables. I have no doubt that we are going to have a lot of fun with this filly!
SHARES IN THIS FILLY WILL NOT LAST LONG! WE HAVE ALREADY HAD PLENTY OF INTEREST! TO REVIEW A COPY OF THE PDS OR TO RESERVE YOUR SHARES, CONTACT US TODAY!
Sire: MAGNUS (by FLYING SPUR)
- By the Golden Slipper winning sire, FLYING SPUR.
- A top 10 Australian sire by winners in 2020/21 & 2021/21.
- Recent Melbourne Premier Sale yearlings sold for up to 320k.
- Sire of 52 stakes horses, 72% winners to runners & 11% stakes horses to winners, including multiple G1 winner, MALAGUERRA.
- Average earnings per runner $99k & average earnings per winner $142k.
- Sire of 4 individual G1 winners, and 14 individual ‘millionaires’.
Dam: Desert Pegasus (by FUSAICHI PEGASUS (USA))
- By the champion American racehorse and 2000 Kentucky Derby winner, FUSAICHI PEGASUS.
- Out of the proven race winning producer, Desert Pegasus.
- Half sister to What An Impact, Dam of multiple stakes winner, STELLAR COLLISION!
- Mare of 6 foals to race for 5 individual winners, for a combined 17 race wins!
BONUS Schemes & Race Series Eligibility
- Nominated for the rich $12,550,000 prizemoney offered Inglis Race Series and Inglis Xtra $100,000 maiden series.
- To be nominated for Super VOBIS, VOBIS Gold, and is VOBIS sire eligible.
- To be nominated for 1st nomination Blue Diamond and 1st nomination Golden Slipper.
Selected by Toward Reward’s astute bloodstock agent, Lenny Russo of Bluegrass Bloodstock, and to be trained by the G1 winning trainers Emma-Lee & David Browne of Sparta Racing.
Lenny from Bluegrass Bloodstock sure knows how to pick a good MAGNUS, selecting multiple G1 winner and winner of over $1.8M in prizemoney, MALAGUERRA for just $32k out of the 2013 Inglis Vobis Gold Yearling Sale! Hear Lenny’s thoughts on this stunning filly below!
2.5% – $1,820.00
5% – $3,640.00
7.5% – $5,460.00
10% – $7,280.00
A 5% share or greater guarantees your name a place in the race book! Share pricing is inclusive of all ongoing costs to the 30th of June! No more to pay until August for the July period! Contact us today to reserve your shares!
Included in the share pricing – all sale related expenses including transport, Bluegrass Bloodstock selection fee, sales complex pre purchase veterinary inspections, education process (breaking in – approx. 5 weeks), 49 days of agistment, 30 days of full work at Sparta Racing for an educational stable preparation, Inglis Race Series nomination, VOBIS Gold nomination, 1st nomination Blue Diamond, 1st nomination Golden Slipper, syndication establishment and legal costs, and 12 months premium bloodstock insurance, and more.
THERE IS ONLY 50% REMAINING! TO REVIEW THE PDS OR RESERVE YOUR SHARES, CONTACT US TODAY!
VOBIS SIRES ELIGIBLE – WE ACCEPT VOBIS SIRES BOOST VOUCHERS FOR SHARES IN THIS FILLY!
To request a copy of the PDS or to secure your share today please complete the contact form on this page, call Matt on 0429 207 891, or email email@example.com.
TOWARD REWARD THOROUGHBREDS PTY LTD (Authorised Representative No 001292019). Being an Authorised Representative of Stable Connect Ltd (AFS Licence No. 336964). Stable Connect is the Promotor and Offeror of all horses managed by Toward Reward Thoroughbreds.