U S Navy Flag x Entirely Saintly
- U S Navy Flag
- Entirely Saintly
- Two Year Old
- Emma-Lee & David Browne
- Total price
- Share price (per 5%)
- Inglis Premier Yearling Sale
U S NAVY FLAG x ENTIRELY SAINTLY COLT
Introducing Toward Reward’s latest racing prospect, an imposing athletic colt by U S NAVY FLAG. This colt was secured at the 2023 Inglis Premier Yearling Sale for an absolute steal at just $80k + GST out of the Longwood Thoroughbred Farm draft.
This colt went straight to the breakers from the sale complex so is already broken in and has already completed a short stable preparation. He then enjoyed a well-earned 6 week break and was collected from the paddock on Monday the 12th of June and transported to the Sparta Racing stables in Cranbourne. We were counting down the days to see this one return to the stable and he will now be prepared for an early 2YO jump out at Cranbourne in August. There are only limited opportunities to get involved in a colt of this calibre and we will be closing him out shortly and retaining the remaining shares to race him with our owners!
The first crop of U S NAVY FLAG progeny are 2YOs and are already performing at the highest level all around the world. There were three U S NAVY FLAGs in the 2YO G1 Sires Produce Stakes in NZ, and they finished 2nd, 3rd & 5th, and were very unlucky not to win the race! In the northern hemisphere, they have already won black-type races in Ireland, France, New Zealand, and the US. The colt was born and raised in NZ and flown over to Australia by the vendors to sell at the Premier Sale, so we were able to buy an NZ-bred imported horse without having to import him. He is built like a miler so he could be our 3YO Classics horse and also has a fantastic pedigree with a half-brother that won a G3 race at The Valley. At The Championships, NZ-bred horses won 8 of the 10 G1 races, which is remarkable. Australian trainers are already trying to buy them as tried horses out of jump outs in NZ which is also always a very good sign. U S NAVY FLAG is striking at 20% stakes-performers to runners in NZ.
SHARES IN THIS STRAPING COLT WILL NOT LAST LONG! ENQUIRE TODAY FOR A COPY OF THE PDS! THERE IS CURRENTLY ONLY 55% REMAINING!
Sire: U S NAVY FLAG (by WAR FRONT)
- By the sire of sires, WAR FRONT.
- A two time G1 winner as a 2YO and winner of the G1 July Cup at 3.
- Stands at Castlehyde Stud in Ireland and Oaks Stud in NZ – U S NAVY FLAG was recently purchased by Oaks Stud and will stand in NZ for the 2023 breeding season.
- Sire of over 28 individual 2YO winners (as of 7/6/23).
- His first crop already includes…
- OCEAN VISION – 3-time winner including the Listed Prix de la Vallee D’Auge at Deauville for Tim Donworth. Third in the G2 Criterium de Maisons-Laffitte at Chantilly. Third in the G2 Al Rayyan Mile in Doha.
- LOVE REIGNS – dual winner for Wesley Ward including a 2½-length win in the Listed Bolton Landing Stakes at Saratoga
- CHANTILLY LACE – 2½-length maiden winner in New Zealand and winner of the Listed Castletown Stakes in Wanganui.
- APRILIA – just missed the win when running second in the G1 Sires’ Produce Stakes in New Zealand.
- TO CATCH A THIEF – third in the G1 Sires’ Produce Stakes, G1 Sistema Stakes & G2 Eclipse Stakes in New Zealand.
- Kaasib – impressive novice stakes winner at Salisbury for Clive Cox.
- U S S Constitution – novice stakes winner over 7f. at Ascot for Ed Walker.
- Ibiza Love – smart fillies maiden winner at Doncaster over 6½f. for Hugo Palmer.
- Nibras Rainbow – dual winner for Ismail Mohammed.
- Dream For Gold – 2¼-length novice stakes winner for Kevin Ryan.
- Chelsea Green – fillies maiden winner at Sandown for Hugo Palmer over 7f.
- Conquistador – dual winner for George Boughey.
- Catherine Of Siena – dual winner at Dundalk for Kevin Thomas Coleman.
- Manuha – broke his maiden at Chelmsford over 8f. for George Boughey.
- Stripesof Stars – dual winner in Norway for Niels Petersen.
- Moqui Marble – winner in Italy for E.C Racing.
- Mister Staple – maiden winner in Doha by 5 lengths.
- Esotika – maiden winner in Rome for Endo Botti Galoppo.
Dam: Entirely Saintly (by PENTIRE (GB))
- By the Champion racehorse with a Timeform of 132 at three and four, and multiple G1 winner of the Irish Champion Stakes, King George VI, and Queen Elizabeth Diamond Stakes, PENTIRE (GB).
- Out of the proven stakes winning producer, Entirely Saintly.
- Half sister to ZILZIE, Pinsgold, and Woodini, dam of G3 winner, MILLBANK!
- Mare of 4 foals to race for 2 individual winners, including the G2 Stutt Stakes winner, THE HOLY ONE, who sadly suffered a career ending injury before we saw him at his best.
BONUS Schemes & Race Series Eligibility
- Nominated for the rich $12,550,000 prizemoney offered Inglis Race Series and Inglis Xtra $100,000 maiden series.
Selected by Toward Reward’s astute bloodstock agent, Lenny Russo of Bluegrass Bloodstock, and to be trained by the G1 winning trainers Emma-Lee & David Browne of Sparta Racing. Hear Lenny’s thoughts on this imposing colt below!
2.5% – $3,040.00
5% – $6,080.00
7.5% – $9,120.00
10% – $12,160.00
A 5% or greater share guarantees your name in the racebook! Share pricing is inclusive of all ongoing costs to the 30th of June! No more to pay until August for the July period! Contact us today to reserve your shares!
Included in the share pricing – all sale related expenses including transport, Bluegrass Bloodstock selection fee, sales complex pre purchase veterinary inspections, education process (breaking in – approx. 5 weeks), 49 days of agistment, 30 days of full work at Sparta Racing for an educational stable preparation, Inglis Race Series nomination, syndication establishment and legal costs, and 12 months premium bloodstock insurance, and more.
THERE IS ONLY 55% REMAINING! TO REVIEW THE PDS OR RESERVE YOUR SHARES, CONTACT US TODAY!
If you have any questions about the colt, syndication, or ownership, please do not hesitate to use contact form on this page, call Matt on 0429 207 891, or email email@example.com.
TOWARD REWARD THOROUGHBREDS PTY LTD (Authorised Representative No 001292019). Being an Authorised Representative of Stable Connect Ltd (AFS Licence No. 336964). Stable Connect is the Promotor and Offeror of all horses managed by Toward Reward Thoroughbreds.