DArgento x Miss Entice
- Miss Entice
- Two Year Old
- Emma-Lee & David Browne
- Total price
- Share price (per 5%)
- Inglis Gold Yearling Sale
D’ARGENTO x MISS ENTICE COLT
Introducing Toward Reward’s latest racing prospect, a striking grey colt by D’ARGENTO. This colt was secured at the 2023 Inglis Gold Yearling Sale for an absolute bargain at just $18k + GST out of the impeccably presented Bowness Stud draft. This flashy grey colt took the sales process in his stride and will now head straight to the breakers for his education process. We look forward to getting some footage of him under saddle in the coming weeks!
Sire: D’ARGENTO (by SO YOU THINK (NZ))
- By the World-Class racehorse and Champion sire, SO YOU THINK (NZ).
- Winner of 4 races and over $1.1M in prize money, including the prestigious 2018 G1 Rosehill Guineas (2000M).
- His sensational 14 start career also included two G1 placings, finishing 2nd to Hartnell in the G1 Epsom Handicap (1600M), and 3rd behind the legendary Winx in the G1 Winx Stakes (1400M). He won twice as a 2YO and also placed 4th in the G1 Doncaster Handicap (1600M) as a 3YO.
- His oldest progeny are yearlings and he had first crop weanlings sell for up to $120K.
Dam: Miss Entice (by DASH FOR CASH)
- By the Sire of 407 individual winners including 27 stakes winners with a combined prize money pool of over $30M, DASH FOR CASH.
- Out of the full sister to Cranbourne Cup winner BOOM ‘N’ ZOOM, Miss Entice.
- Winner of 4 races from 1300M to 1600M
BONUS Schemes & Race Series Eligibility
- Nominated for the rich $12,550,000 prizemoney offered Inglis Race Series and Inglis Xtra $100,000 maiden series.
Selected by Toward Reward’s astute bloodstock agent, Lenny Russo of Bluegrass Bloodstock, and to be trained by the G1 winning trainers Emma-Lee & David Browne of Sparta Racing.
2.5% – $960.00
5% – $1,920.00
7.5% – $2,880.00
10% – $3,840.00
A 5% or greater share guarantees your name in the racebook! Share pricing is inclusive of all ongoing costs to the 30th of June! No more to pay until August for the July period! Contact us today to reserve your shares!
Included in the share pricing – all sale related expenses including transport, Bluegrass Bloodstock selection fee, sales complex pre purchase veterinary inspections, education process (breaking in – approx. 4 weeks), agistment (17 days), Inglis Race Series & 100K Xtra Maiden Bonus nomination, syndication establishment and legal costs, and 12 months premium bloodstock insurance, and more.
THERE IS ONLY 50% REMAINING! TO REQUEST A COPY OF THE PDS OR RESERVE YOUR SHARES, CONTACT US TODAY!
If you have any questions about the colt, syndication, or ownership, please do not hesitate to use contact form on this page, call Matt on 0429 207 891, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TOWARD REWARD THOROUGHBREDS PTY LTD (Authorised Representative No 001292019). Being an Authorised Representative of Stable Connect Ltd (AFS Licence No. 336964). Stable Connect is the Promotor and Offeror of all horses managed by Toward Reward Thoroughbreds.